Homepage Hamm Image Gallery E-mail: mailbox@claus-peters.de Startseite Hamm Reisen English Version The Einhorn-pharmacy (built 1888) in the pedestrian zone (West Street). St. Paulís Church, a old landmark of Hamm, 13th - 14th century. Ití s 79 m high. The original Baroque dome was replaced after its destruction (1944) by an octagonal tower. The Stuniken House was built in 1748 by a wealthy merchant. Today it is used as a private club catering. Hamm, seen from the Higher Regional Court Today Town Hall, from 1894 to 1957 the Higher Regional Court had been here located Higher Regional Court on the banks of the rivulet Ahse, new 1958. Railway Station (background) and Heinrich-von-Kleist-Forum. The "Kurhaus" (spa of Hamm, earlier thermal center)  is located in a 300,000 sq. m. beautiful park landscape. The origins of the "Kurhaus" dates back to 1867. Today a restaurant and bistro invite you to enjoy gastronomical delights. Graduation house (2009) in the western part of the spa park. By salt water (brine), which runs down brushwood, a healthy environment is created. Today Restaurant Old Hamm, built about 1734. Marketplace in the direction of East Street. Castle Heessen, the oldest parts were built about in year of 1360.Today itís used as a camp school and a private secondary school (boarding school). Moated Castle Oberwerries, 17th Century, in the valley of river Lippe. Today the castle is an educational and meeting facility as well as a venue for receptions, representative of the city of Hamm. Also it is used by schools and clubs. The river Lippe rises in Bad Lippspringe on the southern edge of the Teutoburg Forest and ends after approx. 220 km into the Rhine at Wesel. Here on the banks a hotel with a restaurant. Vorschulze House (built 1744) is now used as a registry office of the city of Hamm.
Preview Image click to enlarge and to see more informations.
Hamm
Town Hall Hamm
Higher Regional Court
Railway Station and Heinrich-von-Kleist- Forum
“Kurhaus” (Spa House)
Graduation House
Restaurant Old Hamm (1734)
Marketplace, direction East Street
Castle Heessen,  (1360)
Moated Castle Oberwerries (17th century)
River Lippe
Vorschulze House (1744)
Stuniken House (1748)
West Street, Einhorn- Pharmacy (1888)
St. Paul’s Church       (13th-14th century)
West Street, Western Gate-way
Marketplace
 School of Music (2012)
 Hamm Image Gallery
School of Music. New construction of 2012. Marketplace. Here stood the old town hall until 1944. The Savings Bank was built in the historical model. Western gate-way with view to West Street, pedestrian area. This page in german